There are a lot of subjects that students want to learn. Students study subjects like Language, Mathematics, History, and Science. These are common subjects or students do study.
If I choose one of my favorite subject, I would choose Oriental medicine. Then there are two reasons why I feel this way. First, I like to study Oriental medicine, Second, when I grow up, I want to be a doctor of Oriental medicine. Firstly, student's normal subject is too boring.
Students want more interesting subjects like Anatomy, Biology, Chemistry and Literature.
But, I prefer Oriental Medicine. The Oriental Medicine doctor must learn how to inject needles.
And, a doctor of Oriental Medicine learns how to make a Korean herb medicine.
Secondly, Oriental medicine is my favorite thing to learn about. A long time ago in Korea,
a famous doctor of Oriental medicine called Heo Joon many discovered many medicinal herbs. And, he made many people got well from many diseases. When I grow up, I want to become a famous doctor of Oriental medicine like Heo Joon.
In conclusion, if I study what I want, I will study Oriental medicine.
This is because, I want to connect Korea's traditional medical science, and I want to learn Oriental medicine. Oriental medicine is pure medicinal herbs.
And, many materials are made by a doctor of Oriental medicine. So, I want to study Oriental medicine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment